Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Opal "make install" broken

> Hi Peter,
>
> The problem is that the build process expects LIBDIR to be set to the
> OPAL LIBDIR, but the install, uninstall targets expect it to be set to
> the installation LIBDIR given by configure.
>
> I can commit a workaround, but the whole thing will need cleanups
> unfortunately.

Hi Damien,

That's the conclusion that I came to as well. if you can commit the
workaround so that it'll build for people I'll look into a real
solution over the next couple of weeks as time permits and send some
patches to this this so others can test. Unfortunately I think the
work around will probably be needed initially as I don't know what my
work load is going to be.

Cheers,
Pete