Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Opal "make install" broken

Hi Peter,

The problem is that the build process expects LIBDIR to be set to the
OPAL LIBDIR, but the install, uninstall targets expect it to be set to
the installation LIBDIR given by configure.

I can commit a workaround, but the whole thing will need cleanups
unfortunately.