Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: A SIP provider where Gnomemeeting-opal doesn't work...

Le jeudi 07 avril 2005 à 16:46 +0200, Jan Schiefer a écrit :

> Seems to be a wired NAT problem.

Seems so, but is that machine really behind NAT?

> But still I cant figure out why I'm able to to H.263-phone without NAT
> Problems and I have gnomemeeting-specific SIP-problems...

Do you mean H.323?

> But nevertheless have a look at these logs. Maybe you can spot some
> problems to fix. I'm sure about that. You're a code wizard: ;)

Unfortunately I see no problem. But I can not open the ethereal debug.
And I do not understand what problem you have when making calls.

I just see you can not receive calls, but it sounds normal as no PDU
seems to reach you, at least not at the GM level. So it would be
required to see if you receive an INVITE at the ethereal level, but I
can not read the file.

Basically I see you are bored of this debugging :-/