Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: A SIP provider where Gnomemeeting-opal doesn't work...

Hello,

I think you have misread me in the last emails : please use only one
interface, the one you will use to go out, as GnomeMeeting is not able
to bind to a specific interface yet.

Also, I don't know German ;)