Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] small bug in stats_drawing_area

Hi Stefan,

The stats_drawing_area doesn't apply to the OPAL branch, if you look
more carefully, the API has changed so that the computation is not done
in the widget code (which was not very portable if somebody wanted to
reuse the code).

Can you regenerate a patch with the new API for the OPAL branch?

Thanks,