Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sound Input only plugins?

Georgi Georgiev a écrit :

How could one approach the task of allowing different sound plugins for
input and for output? What is the reason for the current implementation?
I vaguely recall the conversations when the initial ALSA plugin was
developed, but I'd like to bring it out in the open hoping that a
solution can be found.
I was the one to raise the issue, because I thought I would soon work on audio input from a AVC. That 'soon' still didn't happen.

I guess you'll have to find all the places where a sound plugin is used and duplicate. I don't think it will be that hard.

Nice to have news from you :-)