Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New code:please test or comment

Le jeudi 30 septembre 2004 à 16:11 +0200, Josep Puigdemont a écrit :

> Sorry I didn't have time to test these days, but, hey, nice that you
> implemented all this!
> I guess the problem you were referring to is that when pressing the
> arrow doesn't show the list of recent calls =) I suppose it'll be solved
> some time in the future :)

Well it should work, at least in CVS from today.

> I see another thing in the GUI, is there a problem with the buttons on
> the toolbar, or it is just me? The first three buttons are very wide
> (well their height is larger than they were before, since it is a
> vertical tool bar :), the other three seem a bit narrower (or shorter).

That has always been like this actually but my port has perhaps broken
something... The 3 first buttons should have no relief, the otehrs
should have a relief.

Screenshot?
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org