Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Testing Team

Le jeudi 30 septembre 2004 à 15:42 +0200, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> > I would like to reorganize the testing team. Some people have left,
> > other have joined. The purpose is that each person is responsable of a
> > set of tests and try to crash or make GM misbehave.
> >
> > Who wants to be part of that team?
>
> for now i'll retract from being actively poking around GM. It's ok for
> me to remain the cvs packaging guru and help with preparing testable
> debs/rpms/tgz/whatever, but currently actively using GM would eat more
> time than i have.. At least on a regular scheduled basis (i.e. read:
> whenever i do find a bug and have some time on my hands, i'll report
> it).

You were considered as part of the people having left the testing
team ;-)

Currently, only 2 persons seem to do regular tests, Johnny and Josep.

Perhaps that's enough, perhaps not, I would like to see if other people
propose themselves.

The purpose is not to test anymore on a daily basis but to test before
releases if everything is ok.
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org