Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Testing Team

Hi Damien,

> I would like to reorganize the testing team. Some people have left,
> other have joined. The purpose is that each person is responsable of a
> set of tests and try to crash or make GM misbehave.
>
> Who wants to be part of that team?

for now i'll retract from being actively poking around GM. It's ok for
me to remain the cvs packaging guru and help with preparing testable
debs/rpms/tgz/whatever, but currently actively using GM would eat more
time than i have.. At least on a regular scheduled basis (i.e. read:
whenever i do find a bug and have some time on my hands, i'll report
it).

--
Best regards,
 Kilian