Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] V4L2 pwlib plugin and sn9c102-based

Hello Nicola,

Giulhem Tardy wrote the first V4L2 patch a few years ago, I have ported
it to the recent V4L2 API and to the plugins system of pwlib.

The code is in the PWLIB CVS on openh323.sourceforge.net. If you compile
CVS for PWLIB, OpenH323 and GnomeMeeting, then you will be able to work
on it. I don't think there is much to do. Luca added Bayer->RGB
conversion, and some code for Bayer->YUV conversion can be found in
xawtv's code. From there, you can start debugging the existing code. I
don't think there is much to do, really, but I lack the time, and the
hardware to do it.

Thanks,