Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Last update - holidays

Hi!

Following this (a bit late, though), I found a couple of issues with
windows displaying video.
If you have activated "place windows displaying video above other
windows" in preferences, after a call the main window keeps being on top
of the other windows (even if it was not displaying video!). This state
goes away if you iconify and pop the window up again.

  Then, I selected to display video on two different windows, and they
were not on top of other windows (although the option was activated). I
tried it a couple of times with the same result, but finally now they
are on top as they should, and I can't reproduce it anymore :( I though
I would mention it, though.

  The option with incrusted video doesn't work (but I think you already
mentioned that)

Regards!

/Josep