RE: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Apologies

Hi Xavier,

> Before going to holiday, I began to look after wix
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/wix/) for making
> such automatic installer and also to be sure that it is
> still in the open source domain (free of charge).

unless their license was changed, you're forced to deploy a closed
source setup when using wix. wix itself is open and free, but its
license does only offer it for free if you deploy a closed source
product (last time i checked). So just try with the nullsoft installer.
(Yet the wix MSI feature is MUCH more desirable).

Please prove me wrong if you can. ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian