RE: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Apologies

Hi there,

I just want to say that now that i'm back from
vacation, I will try to achieve the work on GM for
windows ...

Just for information, for the moment, I get several messages
(from gtk I think) like :

** (<unknown>:888): WARNING **: FIX ME: Not reimplemented yet

or

** (<unknown>:888): WARNING **: FIX ME: Not implemented yet

while using GM.

I did not touch any keyboard at home during ~ 1 month !
This, in order to be well relaxed for my job.

I just sent a mail to Damien in order to get a snapshot
of the latest stable version of GM and I will recompile
it to check if those disappeared. I have a working version
since 09/08/2004 which needs to be packed into a setup.exe ...
for test ...

Before going to holiday, I began to look after wix
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/wix/) for making
such automatic installer and also to be sure that it is
still in the open source domain (free of charge).

Hope it will give enough information for the moment
about the evolution of GM4win.

Best regards,

Xavier Ricco