Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GK connection renewal

Le samedi 23 octobre 2004 à 23:16 +0200, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :
> Welcome. And now the bug: when you're in a call when it's time for the
> registration timeout, you're disconnected! GM doesn't care on this ;-)

Ok then I can add a parameter for the time to live, but I can not force
registration every X minutes. Notice that's the gatekeeper that is
clearing the call when seeing that unregistration.

I guess that is a normal behavior. I'll add the TTL parameter on Monday.

I'm already working on the OPAL port. It will be hard and long...

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org