Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM disappear

Kilian Krause a écrit :

Hi Daniel,

Am Sa, den 16.10.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 20:56:
Hi to both of you,

I think that it is fixed. I would really like to thank you Daniel and
Kilian who found where the bug could be located. It was thus trivial to
fix. Thanks a lot for testing GM regularly, that will prevent one bug in
1.2!

ok, new version rolled out to mirrors. For me that fixes the problem.
Daniel, can you confirm this?

Sorry to come back late but I'm in business travel and not always near a internet connection. I will try it this evening and let you know.

--
Daniel