[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] First development snapshot of OPAL released

Hi Craig,

congrats for the release!

However, I have ready that :

"For the foreseeable future, both OpenH323 and OPAL will continue to be
maintained and updated. When we consider that OPAL has the same level of
maturity and H.323 functionality as OpenH323, we will move OpenH323 into
a maintenance-only mode. We're not sure when that will happen, but I'd
be very surprised if it is before July 2005."

Does that mean that from an Endpoint point of view, ie from the GM point
of view, having a release of GnomeMeeting based on Opal only with the
same level of functionnality is not possible before July 2005?

If that is the case, then I will delay the Opal porting from a few
months to not have to maintain 2 separate branches.

Thanks,
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org