-----Message d'origine-----
De : gnomemeeting-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gnomemeeting-devel-list-bounces gnome org] De la part de Craig
Southeren
Envoyé : samedi 20 novembre 2004 23:01
À : Damien Sandras; Fabrice Alphonso; gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org
Objet : [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: GnomeMeeting release

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:59:00 +0100
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Craig,
>
> The GnomeMeeting release is imminent. Would it be possible to generate
> new release of OpenH323 and PWLib?

Yes, this is something I have been intending to do. Once Robert is back
online (should be Monday or Tuesday) I will confirm he has no additions
and I will do a release, provided we can fix the bugs below.

> There are actually 2 problems current openh323/PWLib CVS :
> 1) the PWLIB V4L plugin still report twice each device since Derek's
> change. Remember the discussion. What should we do until this is fixed
> properly? Add a hack in GnomeMeeting for the V4L plugin? Or undo that
> change in the plugin until we have a proper method for all plugins?

Is this the "having two names for the same plugin" hack? If so, then
please offer a patch for the plugin that fixes it and we can go from
there.

> 2) Since you moved the Openh323 H.235 authentication classes to
> PFactory, it has become impossible to register to gatekeepers,
passwords
> are rejected. Daniel has the problem with GNU GK and I have the
problem
> with the gatekeeper of the new PC-To-Phone provider. The problem
doesn't
> appear without your change.

Wow - that is very weird. The changes I made only affect how the list of
authenticators is populated, and is about 2 or 3 lines. It's probably
the damn linker problem again, so I've added in some horrible hacks to
force the list to be populated. Let me know if these work.

   Craig

 Craig Southeren      craigs postincrement com / craigs voxgratia org

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046   Jabber: craigs jabber voxgratia org

 Post Increment - Consulting & Services    http://www.postincrement.com
 Vox Gratia - The Open Source VoIP portal  http://www.voxgratia.org
 Raving Of A Strange Mind - the VoIP blog  http://www.southeren.com/blog