Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] V4L2 device detection patch

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 23:23:41 +0100
Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de> wrote:

KK> Hi Nicola,
KK>
KK> Am Sonntag, den 07.11.2004, 23:01 +0100 schrieb Damien Sandras:
KK> > Kilian has committed it.
KK>
KK> yes, and i just looked thru the files and 3/4 have no copyright
KK> preamble. Maybe that should be addressed.

I am not a licence expert, so I don't know how to fix it. Can you do that?

The new files are a derivative work from the original v4l_plugin

As for me, I am donating to the pwlib/gnomemeeting project the code I have written: no problem. Just a line with my name as a contributor will do.

KK> Btw. i'm sorry i forgot a literal quote who did the patch, if you want
KK> this documented, i can commit another update to fix that. (But i'd like
KK> to include a copyright too)

No problem, take your time! : )

KK> > As for trying, people are usually *very* slow to test things even though
KK> > we are providing binary packages ready for use.
KK>
KK> Currently pwlib cvs is broken and cannot be compiled, so there are no
KK> updated binary packs. It's not due to we wouldn't try building them. ;)

We'll have patience...

: )

--
Ciao,