Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] V4L2 device detection patch

Hi Nicola,

Am Sonntag, den 07.11.2004, 23:01 +0100 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> Kilian has committed it.

yes, and i just looked thru the files and 3/4 have no copyright
preamble. Maybe that should be addressed.

Btw. i'm sorry i forgot a literal quote who did the patch, if you want
this documented, i can commit another update to fix that. (But i'd like
to include a copyright too)

> As for trying, people are usually *very* slow to test things even though
> we are providing binary packages ready for use.

Currently pwlib cvs is broken and cannot be compiled, so there are no
updated binary packs. It's not due to we wouldn't try building them. ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian