Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 1.2 Roadmap - Name Change?

On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 15:41, PUYDT Julien wrote:
> > What do you think? Do you have propositions for a new name?
>
> I propose a spanish word: "tertulia". That is, if spanish speaker don't
> come up and say: "Eh, it has more than the meaning you know, and means
> <something horrible> too!"

To me (and I am bilingual Spanish speaker) "tertĂșlia" sounds a bit like
"tortilla", which in Spain is omelette, and in Mexico that bread they
have (normally made of corn, iirc). I doesn't appeal much to me, I
personally wouldn't rename it to "tertulia", and I don't think this name
would be very comercial either.

Just my 2 cents.

Unfortunately I don't have any good proposals...
but we could start a pool for a new name, the one who's name is accepted
receives a free copy of GM (renamed) as a price! :)

Salut!

/Josep