Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] about openmcu ,help!

Le ven, 14/05/2004 à 11:16 +0800, chentob gcc a écrit :
> Hi all,
>      openmcu works for take multivideo into one chanel.How can we choose
> one of the multivideo  and then show it out with openmcu?Thanks!

It is not possible. You can not display only one video at a time and
change that video during calls. However, there is an option permitting
to the first person to connect to send his video and only his video to
all persons who will connect after him. Try --help, I don't remember the
exact option.