Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] problem with GM 1.0.0 in Mdk

Le jeu, 24/06/2004 à 16:03 +0200, Josep Puigdemont a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I have been trying to receive a call from a friend using Mdk 9.1, with
> GM 1.0.0. Whenever he calls me, and I accept the call, the phone keeps
> ringing, and after a while it says "remote user did not accept the
> call", here the log:
> 15:56:34 Call from Jordi Besora
> 15:56:36 Answering incoming call
> 15:56:46 Remote user did not accept the call
> 15:56:50 Updated information on the users directory ils.seconix.com.

sounds like a firewall problem between you and him. For some reason the
H.245 channel can't be established (I think).

> The other end says "Abnormal call termination"
>
> If I call him, everything goes alright...
>
> Another annoying bug: the "General History" window gets on top of all
> the other windows, even on top of the windows displaying video, and even
> if I select "Place windows displaying video above the other windows" in
> prefs.

That's because your window manager doesn't respect the freedesktop
specs...

The call manager should be above GM, but not above its video.