[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] problem with GM 1.0.0 in Mdk

Hi!

I have been trying to receive a call from a friend using Mdk 9.1, with
GM 1.0.0. Whenever he calls me, and I accept the call, the phone keeps
ringing, and after a while it says "remote user did not accept the
call", here the log:
15:56:34 Call from Jordi Besora
15:56:36 Answering incoming call
15:56:46 Remote user did not accept the call
15:56:50 Updated information on the users directory ils.seconix.com.

The other end says "Abnormal call termination"

If I call him, everything goes alright...

Another annoying bug: the "General History" window gets on top of all
the other windows, even on top of the windows displaying video, and even
if I select "Place windows displaying video above the other windows" in
prefs.

/Josep