Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Snapshots and EDS

Damien Sandras a écrit :

[...]

do you want to know how to add a contact with an email address?
Well taht's not supported as GM doesn't use email addresses, but I
already thought I could add such a feature... Do you think it is a good
idea?
I don't know. I just saw column e-mail address. So, as I'm a limited guy, I though I could add this information ;-)

My guess, if you don't use email address in GM, no sense to add this info. I would prefere to have my mozilla address book being the GM one's. And no, I dont want to setup an ldap server on my notebook to get all in one.

--
Daniel