[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Snapshots and EDS

Hi,

I would like to know the status of current CVS snapshots for the various
distributions.

SuSE: Does it ship with EDS enabled?
Mandrake : Does it ship with EDS enabled?
Debian Unstable : Does it ship with EDS enabled?
Slackware : Does it ship with EDS enabled?

Nobody is doing CVS snapshots for Fedora Core 1 and Fedora Core 2.
Johnny promised to create a script so that the build is automated, but
it seems Johnny doesn't have much time currently.

My question is thus, Johnny, will you have time shortly to do a script
to automate the build, or do you want help with this?

Also, all snapshots should now ship with EDS enabled by default. It is
time to test the new address book. I'm receiving no complaints about it,
so I suppose it is not tested :-)

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org