Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Snapshots and EDS

Hi Damien,

Am Di, den 22.06.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 16:39:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know the status of current CVS snapshots for the various
> distributions.
>
> SuSE: Does it ship with EDS enabled?
afaik, not yet, but it's being worked on.

> Mandrake : Does it ship with EDS enabled?
for the moment: no. Jan unfortuantelly has another field trip which does
not permit him to be working on his packs.

> Debian Unstable : Does it ship with EDS enabled?
SID is having eds, WOODY doesn't have it, as the evolution-data-server
from SCUD isn't installable there. SARGE will have EDS from SCUD
(experimental) as of today. I just checked and the install dependancies
are now also permitting to have evolution-data-server-dev installed on
SARGE.

> Slackware : Does it ship with EDS enabled?

AFAIR, yes. However this last snapshot is quite some time old.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian