Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS and SID

Kilian Krause a écrit :

Hi Daniel,

Am Mo, den 07.06.2004 schrieb daniel huhardeaux um 9:03:
Hello everybody,

at first, I'm not getting any message from either the devel list that from the user list. Normal?

Yes.
If you tell it ;-)

Also, I know that in SID it's actually a big move with implementation of Gnome 2.6 and problem with libcup. Since one week I din't upgrade as I always see that apt-get want to uninstall gnomecvs and not upgrade it. Is this a normal behaviour?

Well, sort of.. I can't yet tell why gnome-desktop-environment does for
gnomemeeting to be install rather than to accept the gnomemeeting-cvs
Provides: gnomemeeting.. I'll have to look into this more deeply as i
haven't changed anything and thus gotta check why it breaks. However i
agree it's annoying ;)
Btw. you need evolution-data-server to be installed, so maybe this is
only a problem when your apt-preferences have a low prio on experimental
packages.
Even if I don't use evolution? What is annoying to me that I'm using KDE and always have problem with gnome programs. Don't know if it's the same in the other way, I mean if people who are using gnome have also such kind of behaviour when there is a big move in KDE.

I received your other mail about the test, I will upgrade this evening.

Thanks

--
Daniel