Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problem with cvs deb-s H.263 RFC 2190

Hi,

I'm still on holidays for one zeek and zon't read my mails anymore
before one week. I only read the devel ml mails because my inbox is full
;)

I fear patents ...

I discussed this with Craig and I came to the conclusion that I will add
H;263 support again when:
- there is a way to list supported video capabilities in openh323

That way, it will work like for plugins, even if it is not really a
plugin and I have no specific h263 code in gm, I only list and load
supported capabilities whatever they are, a bit like for audio plugins.

Craig, is this already possible zith h263?

see you in one week and sorry for the typing mistakes, im not used to
qwerty ;)