Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problem with cvs deb-s H.263 RFC 2190

Hi Misi,

> Do you realy want to only support H.261 video codec ?

that's not a decision I made. Damien removed H263 for he believed that's
better for the project. Right now neither of GMCVS or GM release has
H263 support anymore. You need to grab the debs from the archive in case
they're still in there.

> I want to use H.263 because this is the only video codec that can conect
> to our Polycom viewstation endpoint.
> The H.261 codec in GM is not compatible with my Polycom endpoint, and MCU.

Well, in that case you need to wait till Damien is back from his
holidays and then discuss this with him. For right now i can do few
about it, but tell you the facts: GMCVS is H261 only for video right
now.

> I used H.263 before the debian upgrade. So I have already the file in
> /usr/lib/pwlib
> It worked before, i upgraded my debian package.
> If nobody has the same problem with H.263 then probably i have some
> local problem.

well, i have no problem on my machine. However until GMCVS re-introduces
H263 support, i've disabled the h263-option of openh323. Next build will
be the old-style again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian