[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] about the GDKVideoOutputDevice class

Hello Damien,
I want to let the GM can receive more ways of video,but I meet a problem when I used the GDKVideoOutputDevice class. I using the code following:
     PVideoChannel *channel = new PVideoChannel;
     received_video_device = new GDKVideoOutputDevice (isEncoding, gw);
     received_video_device->SetColourFormatConverter ("YUV420P");
     opened_video_channels++;
     channel->AttachVideoPlayer (received_video_device);
when the GW receive only way of video,it can receive the video data,but when I add another PVideoChannel class,it can't receive the data,why? I have read the log file ,it display the RTP error.
what I can do? Thanx!
    chen