Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gnomemeeting Holding remote audio / drop received audio

Le mar 13/07/2004 à 11:10, Frederic PAUL a écrit :
> I have for my job to "pause audio reception", or in case I can't, stop
> remote audio transmission. I saw that the function that should do this in
> openH323 was not yes completely implemented (H323Connection::HoldCall) :-(
> So how can I do this functionnality ? (Pause local sound reception, or say
> to remote to pause transmission).

This is defined as a "supplementary service", in your case H450.4. If
it's not available in GM then it's probably because it's not implemented
(yet) in OpenH323, so you might want to ask your question on the
OpenH323 mailing-list.

Beware that your remote party also needs to support H.450.4 to
understand that it should stop sending media upon receiving the call
hold request.

Bon courage :-)

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>