Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Cnages to Gnomemeeting Kernel

Hi

I guess you are talking about the 2.4 lernel and GM.
From what I understand so should GM run well on bouth
2.4 and the 2.6 kernel. I guess we just have to do more
testing before the 1.0 relase to make sure evryting is ok.

Cheers Johnny

George wrote:
I've been monitoring the messages concerning the 2.6 kernel. However I
have not seen if this is the only direction that GM is going to. Are we
going to have to upgrade either the kernel or operating system versions
to be able to run GM now? I certainly hope not just to be able to use
one application. Albeit an excellent application. It would be a real
shame and leave behind a lot of people such as myself that has too much
to lose by having to be forced to install another version of the
operating system.

Thanks,
George