Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Quicknet and 2.6.1

Dennis,

Newer cards only work with the NIXJ driver (that you can find on
openh323.sf.net) but the driver has not been ported yet to the 2.6
kernel...

IXJ however works with the 2.6 kernel, but it has several bugs and
doesn't work with newer cards.

The *big* problem is that PCMCIA cards do not work with nixj at all. They
work only with IXJ (which doesn't work with newer cards). I suggest you
to see this with Derek, he is working on the problem.