Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Quicknet and 2.6.1

It should work with the stock IXJ driver, but not with NIXJ.

However, if it doesn't, that's more a driver bug than a GnomeMeeting
bug. I forgot you were using a Quicknet card. Are you happy with the
Quicknet support in GM 1.00? (relatively to GM of course) And are you in
general using NIXJ or IXJ?