Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [PRE-PATCH] private struct _GmTextChat

I can't look at the patch from here.

But I would like the code to be consistent, so if we are moving things
for the text chat, we should do it for the GmWindow, which is the most
complex structure. If you don't want to access the fields directly,
then I guess a new API has to be done for some functions (something I
wanted to do since a long time).

However, I will try to do it myself in the 2 following weeks as I think
it requires a deep knowledge of the code. I suggest you to try working
on the bugfix for the Quickcam driver if you have time, or to brute test
GnomeMeeting for 1.00 (the most important is to have a rock-solid
release).

Improving the configure.in script is highly needed too, if you have time :
- GM's compilation should depend on a given version of openh323
- GM should be able to determine if LDAP has been compiled in openh323 or
not, and output an error message if it is not the case