Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: {Virus?} [GnomeMeeting-list] Hi

Le dim 25/01/2004 à 23:23, Dennis Gilmore a écrit :
> Once upon a time Monday 26 January 2004 8:07 am, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > I'm sorry but I didn't send this message.
> >
> > Somebody is probably subscribed to the mailing list and using Outlook,
> > and the virus forged my email address.
> >
> > Checking the source of the mail would prove it is not coming from
> > "seconix.com" and thus not from me.
> >
> > How can you believe that the GnomeMeeting author would spam his mailing
> > list with a Windows virus sent from Outlook?
>
> Sorry Damien,
>
> i didnt even read who it came from before i hit send
>
> i have deleted the mail but the report from my mail scanner had the ip as
>
> 67.72.78.218
I guess that this IP is the one from the mailing-list in fact.....
but looking deeper in the headers of the first mail we can see :

(Postfix) with SMTP id 2EA0C18341 for <GnomeMeeting-list gnome org>;
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:27:43 -0500 (EST)

so i guess that's the one to blame :/

<snip>.../...</snip>

--
Fabrice Alphonso
Translation Maintainer - GnomeMeeting Team