[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: {Virus?} [GnomeMeeting-list] Hi

I'm sorry but I didn't send this message.

Somebody is probably subscribed to the mailing list and using Outlook,
and the virus forged my email address.

Checking the source of the mail would prove it is not coming from
"seconix.com" and thus not from me.

How can you believe that the GnomeMeeting author would spam his mailing
list with a Windows virus sent from Outlook?

Le dim 25/01/2004 à 23:03, Dennis Gilmore a écrit :
> Once upon a time Monday 26 January 2004 3:21 am, dsandras seconix com wrote:
> > Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
> > Warning: (hxqrkiptper.exe).
> > Warning: Please read the "dgilmore.net-Attachment-Warning.txt"
> > attachment(s) for more information.
> >
> >  Test =)
> > choenpukuva
> > --
> > Test, yep.
>
> Please dont send test messages that contain viruses.
>
> Dennis
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org