[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Transparent proxies

> manty got two values for ip1 (he sees to transparent proxies), a correct
> one for ip2 and the proxy address for ip3.

Miguel wanted to say that I see *two* transparent proxies, that means that
my petitions go through two transparent proxies, one is mine and the other
one from the ISP.

The reson why I told Miguel to do all those checks is because my transparent
proxy, a squid, desn't set HTTP_CLIENT_IP, so I suppose you can find a lot
for which you don't get IP2, in fact I think that HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR is
the standard thing to check for.

The algorithm can be implemented in a lot of ways, but I think that both
CLIENT_IP and X_FORWARDED_FOR should be taken into account.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net