Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Transparent proxies
- From: Jan Schampera <jan schampera web de>
- To: gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Transparent proxies
- Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:45:32 +0100
A more elaborate proposal comes from manty:
" check the IPs (as there may be many) in IP1 and get only those that
are public, I mean, filter those that are private out of there." Then
choose the first public one. If there are none, check ip2, and finally
As we talked on IRC about the private ranges, you told me to post my
I'd recommend to treat the following subnets as invalid:
169.254.0.0/16 link local
192.0.2.0/24 testnetwork (documentations)
188.8.131.52/4 internet IPv4 multicast area
see RFC3330 and its references.
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
- J. B. Postel, master of the net.
] [Thread Prev