Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Increasing required time to answer a call: Opinion

To all,

After sending the last email, I realised that there may be some
confusion between incoming and outgoing calls.

The connection timeout I referred to in my last message is for outgoing
calls only. This allows the endpoint that is making a call to avoid
being hung indefinitely while making a call. If the call is to be
forwarded, it must be done when the call returns with the error code set
to NoAnswer.

There is no OpenH323 timeout on incoming calls. It is up to the
application to decide when AnsweringCall should be called, or whether to
call ForwardCall.

ohphone and OpenPhone can provide examples of these features.

   Craig