Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Increasing required time to answer a call: Opinion

On sam, 2004-01-24 at 08:54, Craig Southeren wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:48:56 +0100
> PUYDT Julien <julien puydt laposte net> wrote:
>
> ..deleted
>
> > I like the choices, but not the fact that a popup would open another
> > popup...
>
> It does not have to be another pop-up - a button labelled "Options..."
> could expand the dialog box to show the new options. This is becoming a
> common paradigm in Windows - is this possible using Gnome?

Well:
1) probably yes, since the text-chat can appear/disappear on a button
click in the main window;
2) is it a common paradigm in MOSX? I trust Apple(tm) more than
MicroSoft(tm) on this: better follow the ui-master than its pet ;-)