Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Help needed to test something
- From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
- To: gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Help needed to test something
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:31:19 +0100
There are 3 things to know :
- pwlib has a bug that makes GM unusable under high load with kernel
2.6. Craig will investigate on this in Geilenkirchen.
- GDB 5.x was not ready for 2.6 :
GSB 6.x couldn't be ready either.
- Jan's backtrace is something very different than what you have as
problem. It crashes when doing a malloc before displaying video. I asked
more info to Jan.
Le dim 11/01/2004 à 09:31, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> On sam, 2004-01-10 at 23:34, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Kilian and Snark are having problems, not me, and I would like to know
> > if it is a local problem or not.
> It's still crashing this morning with the following:
> libpt-cvs 20040110.CVS-1
> libopenh323-cvs 20040110.CVS-1
> gnomemeeting-cvs 20040111.CVS-1
> Notice that this time, I disabled video preview, video emission and
> video reception ; since it's an Xlib async problem, I thought it could
> be related to the fact that gm uses sdl (video display) and gtk (rest).
> Since it still crashes, it's pretty safe to rule that out.
> If dominance has a nice archive of packages, and the oldest doesn't
> crash in gdb, then a little (order: log of the number of packages in the
> archive) dichotomy could lead us to the precise moment where the problem
> Gnomemeeting-devel-list mailing list
> Gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org
_ Damien Sandras
(o- GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
//\ FOSDEM 2003: http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_ H.323 phone: callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com
] [Thread Prev