Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Help needed to test something

Hi Julien,

There are 3 things to know :
- pwlib has a bug that makes GM unusable under high load with kernel
2.6. Craig will investigate on this in Geilenkirchen.
- GDB 5.x was not ready for 2.6 :
GSB 6.x couldn't be ready either.
- Jan's backtrace is something very different than what you have as
problem. It crashes when doing a malloc before displaying video. I asked
more info to Jan.