Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Help needed to test something

On sam, 2004-01-10 at 23:34, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Kilian and Snark are having problems, not me, and I would like to know
> if it is a local problem or not.

It's still crashing this morning with the following:
libpt-cvs 20040110.CVS-1
libopenh323-cvs 20040110.CVS-1
gnomemeeting-cvs 20040111.CVS-1

Notice that this time, I disabled video preview, video emission and
video reception ; since it's an Xlib async problem, I thought it could
be related to the fact that gm uses sdl (video display) and gtk (rest).
Since it still crashes, it's pretty safe to rule that out.

If dominance has a nice archive of packages, and the oldest doesn't
crash in gdb, then a little (order: log of the number of packages in the
archive) dichotomy could lead us to the precise moment where the problem
appeared.