Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Incredible but TRUE

Le ven 09/01/2004 à 09:22, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> I noticed there were a few things that weren't configured in the druid,
> that I configured through gconf-editor (while browsing, I know I can
> find them in the prefs); for example video preview, the comment&location
> for ils...

Well, the druid has to be kept simple and fast. I only put the strict
minimum.

> > - you will lose all your current settings (impossible to move hundreds
> > of options otherwise and suggested to not move following Havoc)
>
> Seen. It would be nice to find a way to make the addressbook shared with
> some app.

Evolution 2.00 will come with a central way to store contacts. There is
even a bounty to migrate the GM addressbook so that it also supports
Evolution contacts. That's work for me after 1.00 :)

> > - possibly all options are affected, changing them during calls or not
> > could simply have no effect. That is a good opportunity to test all
> > options, see if they have the required effect and sane default values.
>
> I have other things to do than test (point 6).

You are not the only one to have received the mail ;)