Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Change the color of theme by adding some code in gnomemeeting

On Sht , 2004-02-07 at 02:28, aymui hamazaki wrote:
> hi Damien,
>
>  Thanks you for your kindly attention.But, i would
> like to change the code of the gnomemeeting to change
> the color of the main theme.

Dear god why?

> I have applied the following under the
> main_window.cpp.
>
>   GdkColor color;
>    color.red=53;
>    color.green=182;
>    color.blue=252;
>   gdk_color_parse ("red", &color);
>

>   gtk_widget_modify_fg (GTK_WIDGET(gm),
> GTK_STATE_NORMAL, &color);
>
> After complied the code, it seems no change at all.
> Can you tell me how to change the color of the theme
> by simply adding some code?
> and any wrong of the code i added?
> Thanks for your kindly attention and waiting for your
> reply.

Of course the code doesn't work. You are trying to modify the fg color
of a window, I think. Since that widget itself, never has a foreground,
nothing changes, other than you added a bunch of useless code.
And why are you initializing the GdkColor to be some random blue-ish
color, and then immediately parsing "red" as a color? That is silly.
If you want to change theme colors, change your theme, not the
application's code and functionality.

-- dobey