Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Name update in the plugins

Hi Damien,

Am Fr, den 06.02.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 21:57:
> Is it possible for Kilian to integrate the patch?
>
> That way we can test it. Or another solution, mail Craig for a review.

i could add them to the packages, but i doubt it would be a good idea..
Craig wants as few patches in the wild and as many in the CVS as
possible.. So just mail him a direct copy if you think his reading of
this list might take too long..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian