Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The latest GM RPM's from Johnny's site.

Hi George,

Seems like Johnny erroneously packaged very old libraries and
gnomemeeting. So we don't know for people who tested the 2.6 fix if it
is really the cause of your problems with the Quicknet cards. He will
rebuild new RPMs today.