Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The latest GM RPM's from Johnny's site.

As explained yesterday that is a problem of the nixj driver and of the
ixj code in OpenH323 with RH 9 NTPL. This is being investigated.

There was a workaround to that, and we had to remove it or GM wouldn't
work on 2.6 at all. A solution is coming.... I will tell you so that you
can test. Thank you!