Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The latest GM RPM's from Johnny's site.

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le lun 02/02/2004 à 04:26, George a écrit :

After downloading and installing the 02/01 RPMS from Johnny's site, I
would like to make a report.

Since I use a quicknet card, that is the only thing that I tested. When
making a call, I can only get a one way conversation. I can hear them,
but they cannot hear me.

With MicroTelco?

I'm not sure it is due to GnomeMeeting because nothing really changed in
the code relatively to that.

Also, the druid is missing the audio test for the quicknet card.

Can you elaborate? The druid didn't change since a few weeks...

I just check here so can I choose quicknet, OSS and ALSA in the
druide and the OSS test works so it seems to be ok.

George