Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] video plugin

On lun, 2004-02-02 at 09:18, aymui hamazaki wrote:
>    I am dedicated to write a plugin for the video
> devices so that I can use more than one camera in my
> PC in the gnomemeeting.

Nice!

> I am taught to write one to combine all the video input signal into one.

I think it is indeed a way to do what you want.

> Is there any existing plugin in the pwlib?

Well, of course yes, in the plugins/ directory...

> Is that we don't need to modify gnomemeeting?Thanks a lot!!

The cvs version of gnomemeeting uses plugins to get video, so that if
you add a plugin, it becomes automatically usable without recompilation
(you'll need to stop and relaunch it, still).